Make a Gift
Charitable giving is rewarding in many ways. There is the satisfaction of supporting an important cause, the excitement of seeing your gift lead to positive change, and in many cases, tangible financial benefits to you and/or another beneficiary, through tax advantages and the retention of lifetime income from the donated asset.
- Gifts to the Annual Funds
- Gifts of Cash
- Gifts of Property or Securities
- Planned Gifts
- Honorary and Memorial Gifts
Ways of Giving
To make a gift of cash to the University of Chicago Medicine, you may use any of the following methods.
- Online, via our secure site.
- By phone, using a credit card. Call the Development Office at 888.303.0030.
- Mail your check (made payable to the University of Chicago) or your credit card information (name, as it appears on the card; account number; and expiration date) to the Development Office at the address to the right.