All members of the Medical & Biological Sciences Alumni Association are eligible for service on the Alumni Council and its committees.
If you belong to one of the following constituencies, you are part of the Alumni Association:
- MD degree holders from the medical school
- PhD or SM degree holders from the Division of the Biological Sciences
- MD degree holders from Rush Medical College through 1942
- Clinical house staff of the University of Chicago Hospitals
- Faculty, research associates and fellows in the Division of the Biological Sciences
The activities of the Alumni Association are guided by the Alumni Council, whose volunteer members contribute their varied expertise to improving services for alumni, strengthening the alumni community in Chicago and nationally, and leading the philanthropic enterprise for the Pritzker School of Medicine and the Division of the Biological Sciences.
View a roster of current Alumni Council officers and members.
Be a leader
Learn more about Alumni Council committees.